Part-Time Seasonal Park Rangers
The City of Forest Lake is hiring Part-Time Seasonal Park Rangers for the 2021 season.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please submit a completed City of Forest Lake Employment Application to Jamie.Muscha@ci.forest-lake.mn.us..
Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.
Intern - Zoning Administration
Employment: Temporary, Full-Time
Duration: 10-12 weeks, June - August
Hours: 32- 40 hours per week (negotiable, depending on internship needs)
Rate of Pay: $12-$15/hour depending on experience
The position is designed to assist with the peak season for zoning and nuisance code enforcement, support City staff, and assist with research on planning issues. Primary responsibilities are to conduct site visits, document zoning code violations, and generate enforcement letters. Additional responsibilities include providing staff support and assistance with planning inquiries. The position will also perform research into present and potential urban planning issues encountered at the municipal level.
- Completion of at least two years of study in a post-secondary program with class concentrations in urban planning, political science or public administration
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to interact with the public in a positive manner
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with document management software
- Responsible and ability to work independently
- Zoom Meeting technology capability desired
- Valid driver’s license
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please submit a completed City of Forest Lake Employment Application (link below), a cover letter, and a resume to email@example.com
June 15, 2021
The City of Forest Lake is currently accepting applications for the Human Rights Commission. If you are interested in serving on any of these commissions, please fill out the Boards and Committee Application. Your application will be kept on file for one year. Questions regarding any vacancy can be directed to the City of Forest Lake at 651-464-3550.